See definitions in:
- The act or process, or a manner of growing; development; gradual increase.
- The process of increasing in amount, value, or importance.
- A stage in the process of growing.
- A business, industry, or equity security that grows or is expected to grow in value over a long period of time.
- Scaling, or growing—further growing your customer base, your offerings, and your company itself.
- A period of rapid growth.
- Product-driven growth results in lower customer acquisition costs and faster customer growth.
- Growth = Customer X
Okay! So tell me the quickest way to grow my business.
Sorry, there are no quick ways. It needs the right strategy apt for
your business. However there are certain hacks!
Interesting! Could you brief me more so that I can understand it quite easily?
Sure! take a look here! 👇
Cool! I get that!
You already have one!
Is it sort of an agency?
Not really! We’re a small community of individuals with an intention to help startups and founders with marketing.
But I don’t have that much budget?
No worries! You can actually have the full power of a marketing team even without spending an employee’s full time pay.
I’m sold! Help me grow!