Fractional Marketing Agency Team for your B2B SaaS Startup
Hire your ready-to-go marketing team who are accountable for results and work just like your in-house marketing team at 1/4th cost of it.Talk to us to set up your team
We scaled 30+ global B2B SaaS startups 🚀
Proven Marketing Roadmap
Best product never wins the market, but the product with the right marketing distribution does…
Our fractional CMO and team leaders meet with your product-led team to learn about the product, its unique selling points and features. This meeting ensures we have a thorough understanding of your product and the pain points it addresses.
Market research enables us to identify your targeted audience, potential bottlenecks and market gaps to identify the marketing channels and potential audience.
Competitor analysis focuses on meticulously researching your competitors and gauging their marketing strategies, landing pages, keywords, content types to gain insights into how they are driving online engagement & traffic organically.
ICP development involves identifying the accounts most likely to become high-value customers, depending on factors such as demographics, age, domain and size, business profile, and designation, to create the ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) and attract more SQLs/MQLs.
Once our research phase is complete, we identify the right channels to ensure we publish content and run ads on channels that drive maximum conversion and engagement by reaching the desired audience.
Setting up the growth marketing strategy
Based on the identified channels, targeted audience, keywords, content types, etc., we create a growth marketing strategy for the first 3 months that includes KPIs and OKRs to know what drives ROI, customer acquisition and engagement.
Re-optimize the strategy every three months
After continuous monitoring and analysis of marketing activities over three months, we optimize the marketing strategy and level up your metrics.
We know your pain-points, and we have got the fixes for them all
Cost-effective and reliable website development services that help businesses to achieve high conversion and adoption rates.
Build product leadership in your domain and accelerate the marketing and sales efforts to develop foundational positioning and messaging.
Effective strategies & tactics to boost your website's visibility and performance in SERPs.
Create bespoke content that fits your brand’s tone and implement best SEO practices to develop SEO-centric content.
Create out-of-the-box strategies to engage with your targeted audience, promote your product and increase brand visibility.
Performance marketing services include optimizing and tracking campaigns to grow conversion rate and ROI multifold.
growth.cx’s Fractional SaaS marketing team is for:
- Funded B2B companies
- Indie hackers
- B2B software companies
- Companies looking for experienced marketing team
- Side hustlers working on their side project
- Bootstrapped startups
What does it look like?
growth.cx’s fractional SaaS marketing team engagement model
Marketing Leadership & Strategy
- Create Ideal Customer Profile and core buyer persona
- Define product positioning
- Build 6-12 month go-to market strategy
- Implement OKRs
- Build website with all B2B basics (automation, product pages, content hub, conversion points)
- Product demo video
- Landing and website pages to support new marketing programs
- A complete health check-up of your site
- On and off-page SEO optimizations
- Setting up the SEO product stack
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Discovery
- Audit content marketing efforts
- Custom Content Calendar in ToFu, MoFu & BoFu categories
- Publish content pieces on a weekly basis (articles, blogs, researches, guides, lead magnets, etc.)
Product Stack Setup
- Email series and nurture sequences automation
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager
- Events & metrics tracking (GA4, MS Clarity)
KPIs we help you achieve
Take your minimum viable product (MVP) to product-market fit (PMF)
Find your first 10 customers
20% month-on-month increase of MQLs/SQLs
Build a predictable sales pipeline
Build domain & topical authority
Leverage our ‘growth accelerator’ capabilities
- Proven CMO with 10+ year experience responsible for your entire project
- 24x7 support and responsibility (instant communication through slack/whatsapp/zoom)
- Dedicated Team & Account Manager
- Weekly review calls, monthly reports & quarterly strategy revisit
- A dedicated team lead for every project
- Reduce dependency on marketing activities
- Get full-time results with part-time resources
- Support from other marketers with niche expertise
Frequently Asked questions
How do you ensure deliverables when you work with multiple B2B SaaS businesses?
We form a dedicated team for each client with a dedicated Point of Contact (POC), and we’re 24x7 responsible for our committed deliverables.
Importance of fractional marketing services in B2B Sales?
Fractional marketing services play a crucial role in B2B sales because they have the exact skills and optimal level of resources required to fuel great marketing results. Here are the benefits of hiring a Fractional SaaS marketing team:
- Cost-effective: Small and medium-sized businesses that do not have the budget to hire a full-time, in-house marketing team can leverage fractional marketing services
- Expertise and specialization: Fractional marketing service enables businesses to access the skills of several marketers with rich domain expertise on a part-time basis.
- Scalability: Fractional marketing services are highly scalable, allowing businesses to adjust their marketing efforts and investments based on their needs and growth.
- Fresh perspective: Fractional marketing service providers can offer an unbiased, fresh perspective that helps B2B businesses to identify potential blind spots in their marketing strategies. This new perspective can lead to innovative ideas and improvements in sales performance.
Why Are Companies Shifting to Fractional Marketing?
In this age of digital transformation, all marketing rules have changed. Brands are shifting towards an innovative outsourcing approach termed Fractional marketing. Fractional marketing does not only support a flexible framework but also allows brands to apply just the right resources at the right time, place, and channel to engage target audiences and build solid brand rapport.
Points to consider while hiring a Fractional Marketing Team?
As the A fractional SaaS marketing team enables businesses to oversee their marketing strategies and efforts; therefore, it is imperative to choose the right fractional marketing team that meets your business requirements: Here are a few of the points that you should consider:
- Availability and flexibility: ensure the team you choose should dedicate the necessary time and resources to your business. They should be able to accommodate changes in strategy, priorities, or project scope.
- Case studies & testimonials: Seek out testimonials and reviews on their website to get a sense of the team's reputation, work ethic, and reliability. Moreover, you can also read their case studies to understand their working style and expertise.
- Scope of work and deliverables: Determine the scope of work and deliverables before onboarding a fractional marketing team, as it will give you a transparent overview of what you can expect during the alliance.
- Engagement model: Knowing the engagement model helps companies to get a better understanding of the timeframe in which they can see the expected results and what deliverables will be provided by the marketing agency.
Is Fractional Marketing Framework actually worth it?
When you hire a fractional team, you get organizational leadership, expertise, and executive-grade insights without worrying about the risk, commitment, and cost of hiring a full-time chief of marketing. Hence, the fractional marketing framework is all about driving smart growth and maintaining a lean marketing vehicle for bootstrapped startups to medium-sized businesses.
How are fractional marketing services different from outsourcing marketing services?
Fractional marketing services and outsourcing marketing services are two different approaches businesses use to fulfill their marketing needs. The only common goal they share is leveraging external resources to enhance marketing efforts. However, they differ in scope, structure, and engagement level.
Fractional Marketing Team
- The fractional marketing team works on a part-time engagement model, which means they continue to offer their services for a decided number of time duration.
- The fractional marketer is responsible for developing, executing, and analyzing the company's marketing strategy and providing guidance on implementing specific marketing tactics.
- Fractional marketing services can be more cost-effective, particularly for small or medium-sized businesses that may not have the budget to hire a full-time marketing leader.
Outsourced Marketing Services
- Outsourced marketing services are typically based on Project or task-based engagement models. It involves contracting with an external marketing agency l to complete specific marketing tasks or projects.
- Outsourced marketing service providers usually focus on the execution of marketing activities rather than developing the overall marketing strategy.
- Outsourced marketing services can only be cost-effective if you want to complete a project. Fractional marketing services are the best if you want overall support and high-level expertise.